Saturday, October 2, 2010

Working on Adobe Photoshop

It has been a very long time since this blog has been updated.. I hope to be more regular from now onwards.

Currently I am learning and experimenting on Adobe Photoshop. Our teacher Mr.Noori introduced us to this magical software. Before this, I was under the impression that photoshop was a software for photographers. Mr. Noori was raving about the use of photoshop in art which piqued our interest. I googled for 'art using photoshop' and came across an artist called Malik Anas on Deviant art. His compositions were so beautiful that it that I wanted to use photoshop in my art. Malik Anas's works can be viewed on this link:

http://malikanas.deviantart.com/gallery/

Inspired with such lovely calligraphy, I am trying to learn photoshop with the help of the various tutorials available on the net along with my own experiments with a lot of trial and error attempts.

I am posting a couple of compositions I did using photoshop...



This picture is an abstract composition of arabic calligraphy. The next contains the word Shanthi written in Hindi..

1 comment:

  1. Hi parvathy, I happen to visit your blog and very happy to see the post of Photoshop I am also addicted to PS. I was searching for people having similar interest. I am happy I found you.Visit my blog.Love to keep in touch
    www.anandhirajansartsncrfts.blogspot.com
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete